Our Complaints Procedure
If you’re not completely happy with our service we’d like to hear about it, that way we can get it right. We do everything we can to make sure our customers get the best products and the best service possible; however, sometimes we may not get things right first time.
We want to
- Make it easy for you to tell us what went wrong.
- Give your complaint the attention it deserves.
- Resolve your complaint fairly without delay.
- Make Sure you are satisfied with how your complaint was handled.
How and where to complain
If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our/product service you can tell us about your complaint in the following ways;
In person – By speaking to anyone from MPH while on the job. You can also contact us at our office address at Unit 19 Midfield drive KY1 3LW.
In writing – Write to us at the address above; please address your letter to The Complaints Manager.
By email- Our best email is email@example.com
How long will it take?
We will aim to resolve your complaint straight away but if we can’t we will write to you within 5 business days to tell you:
- Why we haven’t resolved your complaint
- Who is dealing with your complaint?
- When we will contact you again.
We will usually resolve your complaint quickly, but if it is complex it may take longer. We will keep you informed on a regular basis but if you need an update please call us on the number and ask to speak to the person dealing with your complaint.
If we cannot reach an agreement with you
If we can’t agree a solution within 8 weeks and your complaint relates to our credit brokerage service we will:
- Send a letter giving our reasons for the delay and indication of when we expect to provide a final decision.
- Issue our final decision letter which will explain our final position.
Our aim is to resolve all credit brokerage related complaints internally. However if after receiving our final decision letter or 8 weeks have passed you may have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman service (FOS).
Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).
If you want the FOS to look into your complaint you must contact them within six months of the date of our final response letter.
MPH Boilers is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We act as a credit broker and not the lender. We are not paid any commission buy the lenders.